Shows For Schools welcomes organisations which share our interest in the Arts and Education.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
- www.alea.edu.au: The Australian Literacy Educators’ Association is an independent professional association dedicated to literacy development and English language learning at all levels of education. It supports teachers in their current practice; provides leadership for literacy educators; and influences future development in literacy by building effective literacy communities.
- www.dramavictoria.vic.edu.au: Drama Victoria provides high quality professional learning for teachers and students. We understand teachers needs and constantly engage with members to discuss the needs of the drama community.
http://www.yaq.org.au/: is Queensland’s peak body for young people in the arts and creative industries.
They play a central role in supporting and enabling young people from across the state to access, engage in and create art and in strengthening the industry and community networks that support them.
- http://www.aussieeducator.org.au/: Aussie Educator comes from a period when we could not find a wide range of education information quickly and easily.
- http://thesmartteacher.com is an online community designed to facilitate connections between art educators, art organizations and art lovers. Join us to connect with the world of visual art education—create & join discussions, search & share resources!
- http://www.vate.org.au: The Victorian Association for the Teaching of English is a professional body established to promote the interests of English education and to allow English educators in Victoria to exchange ideas.